Candles in various aromas from 100% vegetable soy – transparent jar 212ml
Give the atmosphere that your home deserves and travel with the special aromas of candles from 100% vegetable soy.
- 212ml – 150gr Pure amount of wax
- Burning time up to 40 hours
- Handmade scented candle from 100% vegetable soy
- Mixtures of perfumes and essential oils without phthalates
Lead-free cotton wick
- 100% recyclable glass packaging with metal lid
|Choose a fragrance||
Cinnamon Buns: Notes of cinnamon, caramel, balsamic, vanilla, Melomakaron: Notes of biscuit, cinnamon, honey, sugar, vanilla tonka & nutmeg, Whiskey Caramel: Notes of caramel, rum, whiskey, pineapple, orange, anise, cinnamon, sweet vanilla, coconut, creme brulé, woody, musk., Chocolate: Notes chocolate, aromatic, butter, vanilla, cocoa, Coffee: Notes of coffee, chocolate, sunflower, vanilla, Honey & Jasmine: Sweet & floral scent, Apple & Cinnamon: Notes of apple, peach, lemon, cinnamon, sunflower, clove, musk, violet, Pumpkin spice: Spicy notes, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon, clove, gingerbread, Vanilla: Notes fresh, creamy, vanilla, sunflower, coconut, Powder: Notes rose, jasmine, spicy, geranium, ylang-ylang, violet, musk, amber, candy, Winter spice: Spicy notes, orange, coriander, cinnamon, clove, Fireside: Notes: pink pepper, mint leaves, amber, chestnut, Orange & Cinnamon: Aroma with intense notes of orange and cinnamon, Woodland: Notes woody, amber, cedar, Lemon ginger: Spicy combination of lemon and ginger
- Proper Combustion Instructions:
- Why soy wax:
- The first time you light the candle, be sure to burn it for enough time to liquefy the entire surface. This way you will avoid the “tunnel” effect, ie the whole candle does not burn up to the walls, thus reducing the burning hours.
- Each time before lighting the candle, be sure to cut the wick so that it is about half an inch away. If you do not cut it, a large flame will be created and the candle will burn faster (less burning hours), darkening the utensil.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours continuously, because this will liquefy the whole candle resulting in the possible movement of the wick and the next time its non-uniform burning. In rarer cases, if the wick is moved and rests on the wall of the utensil, it may break!
- Do not place the candle near a window, fan or any other air source or unattended!
Soybean is a plant native to East Asia. Many by-products are produced from it, such as soy flour, a source of protein, and soybean oil, another valuable product from which, of course, soy wax also comes.
- Unlike paraffin, soy is biodegradable and comes from sustainable resources as you cultivate the land to produce it, while paraffin is a by-product of refined gasoline which as an oil product comes from a non-renewable source.
- Soy candles are non-toxic as they are made from vegetable oil and completely harmless compared to paraffin candles.
- They have proper combustion since the candle burns evenly to the end of its glass and of course with the correct observance of the instructions (see instructions for use)
- They last up to 50% longer than paraffin candles as they have a low melting point.
- They diffuse their aromas better in the space even when they are off.
- Due to their soft texture, they are easier to clean on any surface.
PUMPKIN SPICE: Spicy notes, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon, clove, gingerbread. Intense and strong aroma of spices, like you are baking a sweet pumpkin pie and the whole house has a musky smell!
LEMON GINGER: Wonderful, cool, spicy combination of lemon and ginger!
WOODLAND: Woody notes, amber, cedar. Intensely woody scent that will excite you!
WHITE MUSK: Notes of bergamot, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, balsamic, musk. One of the most classic perfumes, timeless and beloved!
JASMINE HONEY: A very sweet and floral scent!
POWDER: Notes rose, jasmine, spicy, geranium, ylang-ylang, violet, musk, amber, candy. The best selling perfume!
ORANGE & CINNAMON: Aroma with intense notes of orange and cinnamon. The ultimate, winter, favorite, warm combination to perfume your space!
CINNAMON BUNS: Notes of cinnamon, caramel, balsamic, vanilla. Intense and delicious aroma of baked sweets with a strong presence of cinnamon!
WHISKEY CARAMEL: Notes of caramel, rum, whiskey, pineapple, orange, anise, cinnamon, sweet vanilla, coconut, creme brulé, woody, musk. One of the must try perfumes!
WINTER SPICE: Spicy notes, orange, coriander, cinnamon, clove. Warm and cuddly scent with strong presence of orange!
COFFEE: Notes of coffee, chocolate, sunflower, vanilla. For coffee lovers!
MELOMACARONO: The extremely delicious melomakarono has arrived!!! With notes of biscuit, cinnamon, honey, sugar, vanilla tonka and nutmeg. Can you resist??
CHOCOLATE: Notes of chocolate, aromatic, butter, vanilla, cocoa. Milk chocolate, there is no description…!
VANILLA: Notes of fresh, creamy, vanilla, sunflower, coconut. A classic and timeless fragrance!