Coconut soap 111elies – INTO THE WILD
Soap with a refreshing aroma and rich foaming. It foams even with sea water, contains 4 essential oils, lavender, geranium, clove, patchouli known for their insect repellent properties and is fully biodegradable.
Availability: 3 in stock
- Why Natural Soaps:
FOR HARD OR SEA WATER
Save your soap longer by placing it in a tray that drains water.
• They are made with natural ingredients and have their own natural glycerin.
• No hard detergents and synthetic petrochemicals.
• No synthetic glycerin and other synthetic soap bases.
• No impurities with animal fats.
• No crude kernel oil, lower quality oil extracted with harmful chemical solvents.
• Soaps produced by the cold saponification method, maturing patiently for at least 8 weeks without separating and removing the natural glycerin.
• Free of synthetic fragrances made in a laboratory and other toxic ingredients that contaminate our environment and cause skin irritation and sensitivity.
• With real essential oils that are safe and healing extracted from plants.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil.