Double countertop water filtration system with nipple and Replacement Activated Carbon Filter CAWARE CBC 10 “-5mcr + Replacement Activated Carbon Filter USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr
Water filtration system with reinforced water filter devices 1/2 “with nipple and spare Activated Carbon filters CAWARE CBC 10” -5mcr and USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr. Suitable for filtering drinking water for home and professional use.
It can be placed wherever it is necessary to filter the passing water, ideally under the kitchen counter taking up minimal space.
Made in Italy from non-toxic materials, suitable for drinking water, which comply with international regulations.
Availability: 5 in stock
- The package includes:
- Container technical characteristics:
- Technical characteristics of the spare part CAWARE CBC 10 "-5mcr:
- Technical characteristics of spare part USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr:
2 Water Filter Containers
1 Replacement Activated Carbon Filter CAWARE CBC 10 “-5mcr and
1 Spare Activated Carbon Filter USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr
Key for opening and closing containers
Mounts for specific devices
3pcs Brass Breasts 1/2 “for the joints + 2pcs stainless steel spiral connection 1/2” female / female 50cm
Installation instructions in Greek / English
Container dimensions: length 133mm, width 125mm, height 307mm
Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
Maximum operating temperature: 40 ° C (104 ° F)
Minimum operating temperature: 0 ° C (32 ° F)
Flow rate: Liters / hour 6,000
Container weight: 1kg
Brass Thread in / out 1/2 ”
You can install any 10 “or 9 3/4” filter.
Dimensions: length 248mm, diameter 63mm
Filter: 5 microns
Shelf life: up to 12 months
Possibility of dechlorination: 14,000 liters
Pressure drop: 0.11 bar
-Removes solid water particles, such as medium and fine dirt, mud, sand, rust particles, soil, sediments, micro-particles.
-Effective in reducing pesticides, hazardous substances, chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
-Improves the taste and smell of water while reducing turbidity.
NPT Sealed thread without leaks according to the American standard.
Certifications: ANSI / NSF42, FDA, WQA, WM, WRAS & DVGW.
Can be mounted on any 10 “inch filter system regardless of manufacturer.
- Dimensions: 2.5 ”x 10” (73mm x 248mm)
- Filter filtration density 0.5μm
- Shelf life (chlorine) 20,000 liters @ 3.8 lt / min
- Shelf life (Heavy Metals) 9.460 liters @ 2.8 lt / min
- Low pressure drop <5psi @ 1 GPM ~ 3.8 liters / minute
- Filter life from 10 to 12 months depending on water quality
- Made in America
- Certified materials according to NSF / ANSI 42 and NSF / ANSI Standard 53
- Sediment removal (sand, mud, rust and suspended solids) up to 0.5μm
- Removal of chlorine, chloroform, organic pollutants, pesticides, pathogenic chemicals
- Improving the smell and taste of water
- Removal of cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma) permeability up to 0.5 microns
- Reduction of lead (lead) (lead is a highly toxic metal that enters drinking water mainly from water pipes)
Reduction of copper and asbestos fibers
- It does not release carbon dust
- Can be installed on any 10. Inch filter system regardless of manufacturer.