Vegetable wax in a pine cone design
Give your home the atmosphere it deserves and travel with the special aromas of 100% vegetable candles.
- 100gr Pure amount of wax
- Handmade scented candle 100% vegetable
- Fragrance and essential oil blends without phthalates
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Height about 7cm
- In 2 wonderful colors to choose from, white & brown
|Επιλέξτε χρώμα & άρωμα:||
Color White Pumpkin spice: Notes spicy, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon, clove, gingerbread, Color Fireside White: Notes: pink pepper, mint leaves, amber, chestnut, Color White Orange & cinnamon: Aroma with strong notes of orange and cinnamon, Color Woodland White: Notes woody, amber, cedar, Color Brown Pumpkin spice: Notes spicy, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon, clove, gingerbread, Color Brown Fireside: Notes: pink pepper, peppermint, amber, chestnut, Color Brown Orange & cinnamon: Aroma with intense notes of orange and cinnamon, Color Brown Woodland: Notes woody, amber, cedar
- Proper Combustion Instructions:
- Why soy wax:
- The first time you light the candle, be sure to burn it for enough time to liquefy the entire surface. This way you will avoid the “tunnel” effect, ie the whole candle does not burn up to the walls, thus reducing the burning hours.
- Each time before lighting the candle, be sure to cut the wick so that it is about half an inch away. If you do not cut it, a large flame will be created and the candle will burn faster (less burning hours), darkening the utensil.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours continuously, because this will liquefy the whole candle resulting in the possible movement of the wick and the next time its non-uniform burning. In rarer cases, if the wick is moved and rests on the wall of the utensil, it may break!
- Do not place the candle near a window, fan or any other air source or unattended!
Soybean is a plant native to East Asia. Many by-products are produced from it, such as soy flour, a source of protein, and soybean oil, another valuable product from which, of course, soy wax also comes.
- Unlike paraffin, soy is biodegradable and comes from sustainable resources as you cultivate the land to produce it, while paraffin is a by-product of refined gasoline which as an oil product comes from a non-renewable source.
- Soy candles are non-toxic as they are made from vegetable oil and completely harmless compared to paraffin candles.
- They have proper combustion since the candle burns evenly to the end of its glass and of course with the correct observance of the instructions (see instructions for use)
- They last up to 50% longer than paraffin candles as they have a low melting point.
- They diffuse their aromas better in the space even when they are off.
- Due to their soft texture, they are easier to clean on any surface.
PUMPKIN SPICE: Spicy notes, nutmeg, anise, cinnamon, clove, gingerbread. Intense and strong aroma of spices, like you are baking a sweet pumpkin pie and the whole house has a musky smell!
WOODLAND: Woody notes, amber, cedar. Intensely woody scent that will excite you!
ORANGE & CINNAMON: Aroma with intense notes of orange and cinnamon. The ultimate, winter, favorite, warm combination to perfume your space!
FIRESIDE: Notes of pink pepper, mint leaves, amber, chestnut… How would we describe it? Warm, cozy, spicy, relaxing… Try it!