Single nipple water filtration system with nipple and Replacement Activated Carbon Filter USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr
Water filtration system with reinforced water filter device 1/2 “with nipple and spare activated carbon filter USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr. Suitable for filtering drinking water for home and professional use.
It can be placed wherever it is necessary to filter the passing water, ideally under the kitchen counter taking up minimal space.
Made in Italy from non-toxic materials, suitable for drinking water, which comply with international regulations.
Availability: 4 in stock
- The package includes:
- Container technical characteristics:
- Technical characteristics of Spare part USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr:
1 Water Filter Container
1 Spare Activated Carbon Filter USA Tech PlusPB-CLC 0,5mcr
Key for opening and closing containers
Support base for the specific device
2pcs Brass Breasts 1/2 “for the joints
2pcs stainless steel spiral connection 1/2 “female / female 50cm
Installation instructions in Greek / English
Container dimensions: length 133mm, width 125mm, height 307mm
Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
Maximum operating temperature: 40 ° C (104 ° F)
Minimum operating temperature: 0 ° C (32 ° F)
Flow rate: Liters / hour 6,000
Container weight: 1kg
Brass Thread in / out 1/2 ”
You can install any 10 “or 9 3/4” filter.
- Dimensions: 2.5 ”x 10” (73mm x 248mm)
- Filter filtration density 0.5μm
- Shelf life (chlorine) 20,000 liters @ 3.8 lt / min
- Shelf life (Heavy Metals) 9.460 liters @ 2.8 lt / min
- Low pressure drop <5psi @ 1 GPM ~ 3.8 liters / minute
- Filter life from 10 to 12 months depending on water quality
- Made in America
- Certified materials according to NSF / ANSI 42 and NSF / ANSI Standard 53
- Sediment removal (sand, mud, rust and suspended solids) up to 0.5μm
- Removal of chlorine, chloroform, organic pollutants, pesticides, pathogenic chemicals
- Improving the smell and taste of water
- Removal of cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma) permeability up to 0.5 microns
- Reduction of lead (lead) (lead is a highly toxic metal that enters drinking water mainly from water pipes)
Reduction of copper and asbestos fibers
- It does not release carbon dust
- Can be installed on any 10. Inch filter system regardless of manufacturer.