Replacement Activated Carbon Filter U.S.A. TECH PLUS HM-MFB 0.5 mic
The USA Tech Plus HM-MFB 0.5mcr activated carbon filter with full antimicrobial action offers protection against a range of tap water contaminants, with an emphasis on effective removal of lead as well as cysts down to 0.5 micron. This device is manufactured in the USA certified by the NSF organization and is another quality, reliable and effective choice in water filters. It is designed to remove chlorine, chloroform, organic compounds, pesticides, pathogenic chemicals and heavy metals. It also reduces the concentration of copper and asbestos fibers and improves the taste by removing the unpleasant smell. It is ideal for mounting in all classic 10-inch filter holders.
It reduces water pressure little to nothing.
Availability: 1 in stock
- Sediment removal (sand, silt, rust and suspended solids) up to 0.5μm
- Removal of chlorine, chloroform, organic pollutants, pesticides, pathogenic chemicals
- Improving the smell and taste of water
- Removal of cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma) permeability up to 0.5 micron
- Reduction of lead concentration (lead is a highly toxic metal that enters drinking water mainly from water supply pipes)
- Reducing the concentration of copper and asbestos fibers
- High retention levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Does not release carbon dust
- Certified by NSF
- Made in America
- Dimensions: 2.5 ”x 10” (73mm x 248mm)
- Filter filtration density 0.5μm
- Shelf life (chlorine) 20,000 liters @ 3.8 lt / min
- Shelf life (Heavy Metals) 8.000 liters @ 2.8 lt / min
- Very little to no pressure drop
- Filter life from 10 to 12 months depending on water quality
- Made in U.S.A.
- Certified materials according to NSF / ANSI 42 and NSF / ANSI Standard 53
- Can be installed on any 10. Inch filter system regardless of manufacturer.